Have you ever been proud of the content you produced, but got disappointed because it didn’t perform well? There could be several factors as to why this happens and one of them is where and how you promote it.
Successful content creation doesn’t stop with producing and posting. Getting engagements also rely on the platform you’re using for promotions, too.
Are you using the right platforms?
Blog Sharing Platforms or Promotion Sites
Let’s find out the places to share your blog. Here are 10 blog sharing websites that are guaranteed to help you increase your numbers!
First on our list is Medium, a powerful blogging and content-sharing platform with over 60 million active users. Some would say it’s like Twitter for long-form content, and with an algorithmic timeline that curates stories, you might be interested in in your timeline.
Here are a few reasons why should publish on Medium:
- Has a great import tool
- Engagement metrics are promising
- Reach new and a wider audience
- Get a chance to be discovered by big publishers
- You can run your own publication</
Not familiar with Flipboard? It’s an awesome social app where users can share, group, and collect content from multiple sources all in one place. If you want to grow your marketing reach, this is the place to be.
Sharing blog points on Flipboard is in the form of a magazine-style feed where people can discover new content and “flip” their favorites into magazines they can share with the world. It’s a fun and creative way of sharing!
Here are a few reasons why you should try Flipboard:
- Be inspired by new content
- Create your own newsletter
- Keep up with industry news
- Find creative ways to market your content
- Get the chance to collaborate with other people
Have you ever had a question about a specific topic but not sure where to ask? Try asking on Quora and you’ll get the answers you’re looking for in no time.
Quora is a knowledge sharing platform with 190 million users. People discuss a wide variety of topics reaching over 400,000 subjects. If there’s something you want to know about, you can head onto Quora and read what the community has to say.
Here are a few reasons why Quora is the place to be:
- Gain exposure from over 700,00 monthly visitors
- Build authority on your chosen topic
- Connect with like-minded people
- Share your content to a large audience
- Answer questions about your product
In this day and age, we’re pretty sure everyone has heard of Linkedin. But in case you still don’t know what it is, it’s the largest professional networking platform. Aside from networking, it allows job seekers to connect with companies, and vice versa. People can share career development tips and stories, post hiring ads, share their experiences or expertise, and more.
Here are a few reasons why you should share your content on LinkedIn:
- Provide more value to your connections
- Establish your brand and build a community
- Widen your reach, especially when your post gets featured
- Posting valuable content builds authority on your chosen topic
Similar to Quora, it’s a platform where communities with different interests collide. It’s a safe place where people can discuss certain topics, share news, rate content, and many more. Some sources like Statista consider Reddit to be a web traffic powerhouse, bringing in 1.7 billion monthly visits in 2021.
Is it useful for your business or content? The answer is yes. In Reddit, valuable and helpful content is king. There’s a voting system where people can vote for or against your content. If you have something that people find value in, your content will surely perform well on Reddit.
Here are a few reasons why you should try Reddit:
- Learn from others
- Share your knowledge
- Get involved and connect with like-minded people
- Get an idea of what content a specific audience wants to consume
- Can help in link building or boosting your SEO
Another awesome platform where you can share your content is Quuu Promote. It’s a content marketing tool that promotes your content in over 500 interest categories.
Here’s why you should share your content on Quuu Promote:
- Easy to use
- Allows you to set up shares on other social media platforms like Facebook, Twitter, and Linkedin
- Lets you customize images when sharing to a specific social network
- Gets your content to the right people
This is a platform that surely everyone knows. It’s not a blog sharing website per se. But Facebook Groups are an impressively powerful marketing tool. The reason why it’s effective is because of the highly targeted audience who actively engage with each other. This makes it easier to connect with your audience, find out what they like and don’t like, learn from others, get leads, and build a community.
Here are a few reasons why you should get involved in Facebook groups:
- Share to a highly-targeted audience
- Engage with people who are interested in your topic
- Get honest feedback
- Stay updated with the trends
- Increase leads or conversions
- Be a part of a community
A platform that’s been creating some buzz for quite some time now is BizSugar. It’s a place where people help small business owners and entrepreneurs succeed through a community experience. They cover topics like sales, marketing, operations, finances, etc.
If you have business-related content, here’s a list of reasons why you should share what you know in BizSugar:
- Bring online visibility to your content
- Position yourself as a good leader
- Discover other blogs, people, and brands
- Learn what others are talking about
- Make new contacts and strengthen connection with other bloggers
As you might already know, Pinterest is a huge platform with over 400 million users. It’s a place where people can post all kinds of things from pictures and ideas to content and links to their sites and social media accounts. Free content sharing websites like Pinterest are great tools in leading people to consume your content thanks to its algorithm.
Here’s why you should share your content on Pinterest:
- Humanize your brand
- Generate traffic
- Get engagements
- Promote content
- Expand your reach
You can never go wrong with a quick email blast. Sending out an email or newsletters can do so much good when done right. Like Facebook groups, you can reach out to a highly targeted audience because of your mailing list.
Check out the benefits of sharing your content via email:
- Easy to set up
- Low cost
- Lead traffic to your site and socials
- Deliver targeted messages
- Easy to measure
- Reach a wide audience
When it comes to sharing your content on free content sharing websites, it all boils down to shareability and reciprocity. People share content based on the quality and value it offers, and you have to be open to consuming and engaging with other creators, as well. Keep this mind and your content will surely thrive!